Creative Commons “Attribution NonCommercial-Share Alike” License
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Attribute the Pictures to “Stephantasy”!
To attribute pictures you use, you can:
- use the “title” of “img” (e.g. title=”A diary, picture by Stephantasy”)
- put a credit tag below a picture or in the footer of your website (e.g. “Picture by Stephantasy”) and link back to http://stephantasy.de
- include a credit in the fine print of your print media (e.g. “Cover by Stephantasy, http://stephantasy.de”)
Please contact me via email if you have any questions:
info (@) stephantasy.de
And now, enjoy the stock photos I share on this site!